Sign in to enhance your reading experience
Sign in to continue reading.
1. Venkappa, an pure minded farmer blessed by Angel.
2. An young boy, who lost his father, blessed with killing power. If it is used for selfish, he is villain. If it is used for the the benefit of society, he is the HERO.
3. Innocent Kannappa, who gone to live as outlaw, but brought back to life stream.
4. Doubting Siddappa suspects God and his eyes were opened.
5. Animals need not be slaves. They loose their originality in s