Sunil Kewalramani, in his Book ‘2017 Outlook for Stocks, Bonds,
Oil, Gold, Currencies, Trump Presidency, Modi Rule, Brexit, Frexit, Italexit
and German Elections’, Predicts:
- Sharp Rise in Global Stocks from 1st January-10th April 2017.
- Fall in most Global Stock Markets from10th to 22nd April 2017.
- 15-18% Downward Correction in most Global Stock Markets between
19th June 2017 and 16th September 2017. Sharp
Selloff is also predicted from 11th October -5th November 2017 and from 30th
November -31st December 2017.
- Strong Global Stock Market Rally led by Banking Stocks from 18th
September -10th October 2017.
- Emmanuel Macron's government
formed after France's June 2017
Parliamentary Elections will have a fragmented structure, impacting
his ability to govern.
- Donald Trump’s protectionist policies will face retaliation and
jolt Global Stocks during summer of 2017.
- US Dollar will continue to shine as a safe haven due to increasing
- Global Recessionary conditions in second half of 2017.
- US Fed may raise interest rates in March 2017 but will reverse
course and reduce interest rates in second half of 2017.
- Gold and Oil will rise in first half of 2017 but Sharp selloff is
seen from August-December 2017.