Man is a product of the Earth’s surface.
We are all children of the Earth, which makes it our responsibility:
- To understand the basic physical systems, location and characteristics that affect everyday life to function more efficiently in our increasingly interdependent world.
- To comprehend geography through time and how it has played an essential role in the evolution of humans, their ideas, culture and their environment.
- To explain how the human activity is distributed over the Earth’s surface and how man-nature relationship is changing the surface of the Earth.
- To learn to appreciate that our Planet is home to various other Species (Earthling’s) and develop the sense of mutual coexistence with all living beings.
- To reduce human-animal conflict and to avert zoonosis (spill-over) from such conflict.
- To make wiser management decisions for judicious use of our planet’s limited resources
Our priority should be to achieve global interdependence, protect our planet Earth from all possible threats; both domestic and external and become better global citizens.