Mandalas are symbols arranged in geometric patterns that represent the universe. The “magic”circle signifies eternity, wholeness and connectedness. Mandalas help in enhancing calmness, mindfulness and also refreshes your mind. As you complete each design with vibrant colours, relax and enter into a meditative state of self-discovery. Colour the intricate designs with your own unique palette to stimulate your creativity.
· This Mandala Colouring book by Anita Ade contains 30 unique mandala designs ready to be brought to life with colours.
· This Mandala colouring book offers a variety of designs ranging from beginner to intermediate skill levels.
· 8.5 x 8.5 inch big book size with high quality images to provide hours of relaxation.
· Each Mandala has its own page
· Printed single sided to prevent colour bleed-through.
· Great for colouring with crayons, fine liners, colour pencils, markers, gel pens, sketch pens and brush pens.
Anita Ade is a talented artist who enjoys exploring different art forms. Her passion for art fuels her creative expression. Being drawn to Mandala art was a natural progression as she has always been fascinated by Intriguing designs, creative patterns and colours.