भारतभरातील स्वतंत्र लेखकांची हजारो पुस्तकं शोधा आणि वाचा
तुमचं पुस्तक मोफत प्रकाशित करा आणि १५०हून अधिक देशांमध्ये विक्री करा
स्वतः पुस्तक प्रकाशित करण्याचं स्वातंत्र्य आणि पारंपरिक प्रकाशनसंस्थेचं मार्गदर्शन या दोन्हींचा संयोग अनुभवा.
तुमच्या पुस्तकाची प्रसिद्धी करून अधिकाधिक वाचकांपर्यंत पोचण्यासाठी आमची साधनं वापरा.
Start your writing journey with our FREE writing courses
"तुमच्याशी संवाद साधून आनंद वाटला. प्रकाशनाची संपूर्ण प्रक्रिया तुम्ही ठरलेल्या वेळेत नियोजनबद्ध रितीने पूर्ण केलीत, हे मला खूप भावलं."
The Hunt for India’s Next Generation of Authors
The National Young Writer’s Competition is a short story contest for young authors between the ages of 11 - 17
1. The top three winners will be awarded Rs.25,000, Rs.15,000, Rs.10,000
2. Top 25 winners will be featured in the anthology.
3. Winners also get a certificate for publishing and a 15% discount on their first book with Notion Press.
Winners will be chosen based on ratings from readers & editorial ratings provided by our editors and publishing industry experts.
Sway the odds in your favour in the competition and improve your chances of success! Follow this easy checklist to ensure your story climbs to the top.
1. Enter a great story.
2. Draw your readers in. The best short stories have compelling characters, distinct settings, gripping plotlines and impeccable spelling and grammar.
3. Your story page will help you sell your story. Email your story page weblink to people you know, and promote your story on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and anywhere else you want.
4. Get people to rate your story. Based on the number of stars your story receives, your points go up. For example, if you receive 5 stars, you will receive 50 points & 10 points for one star.
5. To enhance your chances of winning, you'll need to mobilise your fans, friends, family, neighbours, and co-workers. Make sure everyone knows that you're taking part in the National Young Writer’s Competition. The more attention you get, the more points you'll receive!
Drive up those contest points. Contest Points are the key to winning the National Writing Competition. Contest Points are applied on the basis of the reader and editorial ratings.
READER RATING: Readers can post their ratings and reviews for each story they read. For every rating that the story receives, the writer gains points. If a story gets a 5-star rating, 50 points are added to the story. Alternatively, If a story gets a 1-star rating, 10 points are added to the story. Make sure to share your work with your friends and family to gain maximum points.
EDITORIAL RATING: Editorial rating is provided by editors and publishing industry experts. This has more bearing on your overall contest points and your chances of winning. These contest points are applied to every story in the last week of the contest.
1. There are no theme restrictions for your short story.
2. The contest is open to anyone living in India between the age group of 11-17.
3. All entries must be in English
4. A participant can submit multiple entries.
5. The word limit for each story is 750-1500 words.
6. The entries should not have been published in any form digitally or in print.
7. An anthology of the selected stories will be published as a Paperback and an eBook.
Sign in to continue reading.