Gone are the days when technology used to be just an enabler of business. Technology developments like the Internet and e-commerce are making several businesses redundant at a breathtaking pace. Successful businesses are those that figure out new ways to understand and serve their customers using technology.
In his book Sanjay Maradi using the flat world phenomenon as a backdrop, explains how technology and the teams that work with it have evolved to keep pace with the economy. This historical view helps readers understand how we got here. This understanding provides insights to the path organizations must take to leverage technology for the benefit of their key stakeholder – the customer.
- We have truly come full circle: an earth that was once believed to be flat is now known to be round, while economies, countries and cultures that were once separate, distinct and individual are now globally accessible and interconnected. Leaders of businesses that want to Succeed in the Flat World need only read Maradi’s new book for directions on how to navigate their path.
-Marshall Goldsmith – million-selling author of the New York Times bestsellers, MOJO and What Got You Here Won't Get You There
- “Business Technology has indeed moved from the CIO’s office to that of the CEO – Something which is beautifully brought out by this book!!!”
-Rajnish Virmani, Managing Partner – India, Positive Momentum Limited
- “Realisation of great ideas often dodge great leaders. This book is set to shake them into recognition of the flat world and power of BT. The concept and anecdotes makes it an interesting reading. A must for Start-up’s and business leaders on the rise.”
-Sujoy Guha, CEO & MD, CriticaLog (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- “The pace of change today, requires every organisation, big and small, to be nimble footed. Advances in technology have at once been, exhilarating and disconcerting and this book should serve as an invaluable guide to business leaders seeking to navigate the Technology highway.”
-TT Srinivasaraghavan, MD, Sundram Finance
- Getting technology right and getting the right technology will be at the forefront of all enterprises. This book is a must read for all those who need to be accountable for technology.
-Deepti Vijaya, VP, TCS Financial Solutions
- “A must-read for business leaders keen on understanding how to better leverage technology for the benefit of their business.”
-Shanmugam Nagappan, MD, Pride Technologies India