Join India's Largest Community of Writers & Readers
An Excellent and Dedicated Team with an established presence in the publishing industry.
Discover and read thousands of books from independent authors across India
Get maximum points during the Challenge period & win.
Outsell other Notion Press authors to top the leaderboard to win the prize.
This is a sales Challenge, winners will be chosen purely based on the number of points earned by selling books on the Notion Press Book Store, Amazon.in, Direct Sales & Flipkart.com
March 17th to 21st, 2020
Sales contest is now closed due to delivery restrictions on eCommerce across 75 major Indian cities.
You must top the leaderboard during this period to win this Challenge.
Who Can Participate: The Challenge is open to all authors who have published their books through Notion Press.
This Challenge is only for the print version of your book sold via Notion Press Book Store, Amazon.in , Direct Sales & Flipkart.com
Books sold via other channels, International & eBook sales will not be considered for the Challenge.
In this Sales Challenge you can influence your chances of success by promoting your book and gaining points!
1. For every copy sold on the Notion Press Store, you earn 8 points
2. For every copy sold on Amazon.in & Flipkart, you earn 5 points.
3. For every copy sold via direct sales channels (author copy), you earn 2 points.
4. You can also earn bonus points by completing the daily challenge
Note: Bonus Points are not valid for direct sales, distribution orders, ebook sales & international sales. Bonus points are only valid for sales on the Notion Press Store, Amazon.in & Flipkart.
5. If there are any returns or cancellations during the Challenge period, 5 points will be reduced in addition to the gained points for the order.
1. Use the Free Shipping Manager to provide free shipping to your readers on the Notion Press Store.
2. Use the Coupon Code Manager on the Notion Press dashboard to create coupons. Share these coupons with your readers to offer a special price to them.
3. Generate Direct Sales for your book. Stock up on author copies to promote your book in physical events and meet ups.
4. Create interesting posts about your book and share them everyday using bookpostr tool.
5. Collect video testimonials from your readers and share them on your social media channels.
6. Your book page will help sell your book. Email and share the link to this page to people you know, promote this page on Facebook, Twitter and anywhere else you want.
7. Ask people for help! To enhance your chances of winning, you'll need to mobilize your fans, friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers. Make sure everyone knows that you're in the Sales Challenge. The more people working to promote your book, the more sales you'll get!