CA Deepak Jauhari is a first-class graduate in commerce and a Fellow Member of ICAI. He is working in a Maharatna PSU in a senior position. He is a regular speaker at various seminars and authored several articles on investment planning, mutual funds, stocks, tax planning, retirement planning, etc. He has authored two books on GST too.
CA Anita Jauhari is a first-class commerce graduate and Gold Medallist for being a topper in the University. She is a Fellow Member of ICAI. She is representing M/S Adya Financial, providing advisory services in respect of financial planning, investment planning, retirement planning and tax planning etc.
The Mantra of Financial Success by Investment Guru “Warren Buffet”
On Earning: “Never depend on a single income. Invest to create a second source”
On spending: “If you buy things you don't need, you will soon sell things you need”
On Saving: “Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving”
On Investment: “Don't put all your eggs in one basket”
Whether you are an optimist or a pessimist, the truth is that nobody can predict the future. While life can be difficult, but having money can make matters easy. The purpose of this book is to provide the necessary insights to acquire new skills and expand your knowledge about the concept of financial planning (FP) and its benefit.
In this book, you may learn about:
• Investing in various financial and non-financial products
• Tax planning and Investment in tax saving instrument & investment in NPS
• Importance of Insurance and its need (Life, Health & Property Insurance)
• Magic of early investing and impact of inflation on saving and investment
• Various Specific planning such as Retirement planning, Estate planning & will writing etc.
• Need for financial literacy and financial planning by women