Join India's Largest Community of Writers & Readers
Discover and read thousands of books from independent authors across India
Publish your book for free and sell across 150+ countires
Experience the guidance of a traditional publishing house with the freedom of self-publishing
Use our tools to promote your book and reach more readers
Start your writing journey with our FREE writing courses
"It was a wonderful experience interacting with you and appreciate the way you have planned and executed the whole publication process within the agreed timelines.”
Indie Author Championship 17th - 30th Nov 2020
Indie Author Championship 10th - 31st Dec 2020
Indie Author Championship 15th - 31st Jan 2021
Get maximum points during the Challenge period & win.
Outsell other Notion Press authors to top the leaderboard to win the prize.
This is a sales Challenge, winners will be chosen purely based on the number of points earned by selling books on the Notion Press Book Store, Amazon.in, Direct Sales & Flipkart.com
November 8th to November 26th, 2021
Contest is now closed
You must top the leaderboard during this period to win this Challenge.
Who Can Participate: The Challenge is open to all authors who have published their books through Notion Press.
This Challenge is only for the print version of your book sold via Notion Press Book Store, Amazon.in , Direct Sales & Flipkart.com
Books sold via other channels, International & eBook sales will not be considered for the Challenge.
In this Sales Challenge you can influence your chances of success by promoting your book and gaining points!
1. For every copy sold on the Notion Press Store, you earn 8 points
2. For every copy sold on Amazon.in & Flipkart, you earn 5 points.
3. For every copy sold via direct sales channels (author copy), you earn 2 points.
4. You can also earn bonus points by completing the daily challenge
Note: Bonus Points are not valid for direct sales, distribution orders, ebook sales & international sales. Bonus points are only valid for sales on the Notion Press Store, Amazon.in & Flipkart.
5. If there are any cancellations during the Challenge period, points gained from the respective orders will be reduced.
For example if an author gains 5 points from an order and it is cancelled, 5 points will be reduced
1. Use the Free Shipping Manager to provide free shipping to your readers on the Notion Press Store.
2. Use the Coupon Code Manager on the Notion Press dashboard to create coupons. Share these coupons with your readers to offer a special price to them.
3. Generate Direct Sales for your book. Stock up on author copies to promote your book in physical events and meet ups.
5. Collect video testimonials from your readers and share them on your social media channels.
6. Your book page will help sell your book. Email and share the link to this page to people you know, promote this page on Facebook, Twitter and anywhere else you want.
7. Ask people for help! To enhance your chances of winning, you'll need to mobilize your fans, friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers. Make sure everyone knows that you're in the Sales Challenge. The more people working to promote your book, the more sales you'll get!