‘The Gaudiya Treasures of Bengal’ takes its readers for an ecstatic ride across the lengths and breadths of Spiritual Bengal.The objective of this book is to apprise the general populace of the great spiritual heritage of Bengal that has largely been forgotten over time. Great stalwarts have graced these lands and led their exemplary lives demonstrating the path of perfection.This book makes a genuine attempt to rediscover these holy pastime places and relive once more the awe inspiring sweet pastimes of these great Vaishnavas. The various chapters introduce these great vaishnavas to the readers, relates their wonderful pastimes and also provides an easy ‘How to Reach’ to their respective pastime places(dhams).Each chapter is filled with attractive images of the pastime places, worshipable deities,etc which makes going through them all the more relishable.Anyone who serves and glorifies these dhams is entitled to receive their causeless mercy, which is available in abundance till this day.
Key Highlights from the Book –
1. Pastime places of Srila AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada in Kolkata
2. Birth and Pastimes of Srila prabhupada before he left for the west.
3. Residence of Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura in Kolkata
4. The place where Mahaprabhu had halted in Kolkata to drink some water
5. Srila Gadadhara Das sripat, etc
Sorry we are currently not available in your region.