‘The Gaudiya Treasures of Bengal’ takes its readers for an ecstatic ride across the lengths and breadths of Spiritual Bengal.The objective of this book is to apprise the general populace of the great spiritual heritage of Bengal that has largely been forgotten over time. Great stalwarts have graced these lands and led their exemplary lives demonstrating the path of perfection.This book makes a genuine attempt to rediscover these holy pastime places and relive once more the awe inspiring sweet pastimes of these great Vaishnavas. The various chapters introduce these great vaishnavas to the readers, relates their wonderful pastimes and also provides an easy ‘How to Reach’ to their respective pastime places(dhams).
Key Highlights from the Book –
1. Hooghly archives (Sri Uddharana Datta Thakura Sripat, Jagannatha temple of Mahesh, Raghunatha Das Goswami sripat, Abhiram Gopala Thakura sripat – Khanakul Krishnanagar, etc)
2. Birbhum archives (Ekachakra – Nityananda Prabhu’s birthplace, Jayadeva Goswami birthplace in Kenduli, etc)
3. 24 paraganas – North and South (Shyamasundara temple of Khardaha, Gadadhara Das sripat, Baranagar patbari, Ananta acharya sripat baruipura, etc)
4. Kolkata archives (A.C Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada’s birthplace and pastime places, Baghbazar gaudiya Math, Ha Hauranga temple Hatibagan, etc)
5. Basic overview of Gaudiya vaishnava philosophy
Sorry we are currently not available in your region.