Sign in to continue reading.
You cannot edit this Postr after publishing. Are you sure you want to Publish?
Experience reading like never before
Sign in to continue reading.
10 Years of Celebrating Indie Authors
Discover and read thousands of books from independent authors across IndiaVisit the bookstore
"It was a wonderful experience interacting with you and appreciate the way you have planned and executed the whole publication process within the agreed timelines.”Subrat SaurabhAuthor of Kuch Woh Pal
The book is a collection of winning poems, essays, and short stories. The selection was made from several "Literary Contests" "Essay Writing Contest" & "Most Admired writer of the Month".
The content in the book is the personal opinion of every writer himself/herself. They in any way don't reflect the opinions of the Creative Writing Modern Age. Any commissions or errors are the authors and Creative Writing does not assume any liability or responsibility for them.
Creative Writing Modern Age
Biography of the co-authors alphabetically:
1. Arundhati Moitra Majumder is an MBA in Management with 15 years of corporate exposure. Her mission is to reduce unemployment and visions to career-building for every job seeker. She is an Entrepreneur, a loving mother, and a good cook.
2. Diana Lynn Thomas is a poet and an author who believes in simplicity. She writes to extend her memory.
3. Grant H Wass is a poet, not to the world but to himself. He shares his life, and his voice through his words, and his nightmares to anyone brave enough to read them. Through all this. He is alive and lives in the USA, out west a ways. Where the air is hot, cold, and breathable.
4. Jettika Deka, studying in grade 7 at Delhi Public School Bopal, Ahmedabad. Apart from writing poetry, she is a bibliophile, passionate baker, also interested in cryptography. Passed Cambridge English: Key English Test and Got a distinction in Trinity Speaking Examination for level 3.
5. Nisha Mahanta Bordoloi is a housewife reborn as a storyteller after becoming a mother. An anthropologist by education.
6. Oishee Chakraborty is from the city of pearls "Hyderabad". She is 10 years old, studying in 5th grade at Chirec International school. She loves to dance, art & craft, write poems, playing with her friends.
7. Rachaita Chakraborty is a student, imaginative, and explorer who likes to scrape little pieces of stories from the depths of her mind and stitch together stories that spell out what she wished would be the reality instead.
8. Rachana Ahire Surti is a woman of substance, An Educationist working in the educational field for 25 years, a Businesswoman, Social worker, homemaker, etc., Who beliefs in writing are the best way of expressing yourself without talking.
9. Rachana Chakraborty an educator with 26 years of experience, is associated with grooming students of various age groups.
A writer, blogger, Educational counselor, motivational speaker, and Social Activist. Conducted several workshops on Public Speaking.
10. Raj Darji is a writer, poet, blogger, student, and moderator of 'Creative Writing Modern Age(CWMA)'. He lacks communication skills hence writing becomes his medium to communicate. He is co-author of 4 anthology books.
11. Suranjit Gain is a poet from Bangladesh.
12. Verica Mukhatyar is a girl full of life studying in grade 4. She loves to explore new books, and express her view in form of writing. Live life and enjoy is her view.
The items in your Cart will be deleted, click ok to proceed.