Sign in to enhance your reading experience
Sign in to continue reading.
The book is informative, apt details for both beginners and experienced Fundraisers. This book covers the basic idea of Reward Based Crowdfunding and Donation Based Crowdfunding. The main headlines of this book are:-
· Reward-based crowdfunding: This type of Crowdfunding is also known as the non-equity way of funding your project. It has been widely used for funding campaigns like supporting a free development of software, promotion of motion pictures, aiding scientific research and development of inventions, etc. The people who are funding are hopeful of returns from the project.
· Donation-based Crowdfunding: The best example for this would be raising funds from individuals to support personal or social causes.
Applications Of Crowdfunding
1. Crowdfunding for personal & Individual Use
2. Crowdfunding for real estate
3. Crowdfunding for startups
4. Crowdfunding for businesses
5. Crowdfunding loans
6. Crowdfunding college debt
Sorry we are currently not available in your region. Alternatively you can purchase from our partners