Sign in to continue reading.
You cannot edit this Postr after publishing. Are you sure you want to Publish?
Experience reading like never before
Sign in to continue reading.
10 Years of Celebrating Indie Authors
Discover and read thousands of books from independent authors across IndiaVisit the bookstore
"It was a wonderful experience interacting with you and appreciate the way you have planned and executed the whole publication process within the agreed timelines.”Subrat SaurabhAuthor of Kuch Woh Pal
This book contains Colourfully illustrated, authentic information on Indian Cookery’s past, present and future application potentials. A new way of storytelling about the simplest of authentic information in the best of the gripping ways.
Cooking is a stress buster "if" you really enjoy the process. Many of you would be first timers in the kitchen. I would say, never mind if the food you cooked tastes far away from expected. Pat your back if you have really put in all your efforts to cook a little meal for yourself. The History of Indian Cuisine dates back to more than 10000 years and has been highly influenced majorly by Hindu and Muslim traditions. Still, the Portuguese, Persians, and English have also contributed a lot to some aspects of their kitchen at a certain point in history. The first things we think of Indian cuisine are spices, spicy flavours, and vegetables. The truth is that it is the most characteristic, always taking into account the vastness of this country and the number of different styles according to the regions. The creator of spectacular food palettes – the Chef - is an artist in his own right. As Chefs, you are looked up to as role models and end up creating food trends with the choices that you make. While you primarily feed people, in a way, you also decide what they will eat. Lending your voice to the right issues is important for you as Chefs - and this means you must not only prepare good food, but also sustainable food - and lead the way.
Dr. Anshumali Pandey
Dr. Anshumali Pandey, is a renowned & reliable name in the field of Education, Hospitality, Tourism and Tribal Food. He is a Teacher and Chef by profession, and also an Author, a Business Auditor, and an avid culinary traveller to the Indian Sub continental hinterlands. Dr. Anshumali Pandey is a Hospitality Educator (PhD) who specialises in Higher Education, Office Administration, Pay roll, HR, Labour Laws, Audit, and Procurement & Tender Process. He is an Author with 50 Publications consisting of 35 Books.
Books written by the Author are –
1. Theory of Indian Cookery
2. Beauty and Irony of Silvassa Tourism
3. A Short Indian Food Story
4. Be Your Own Guide to Indian Cuisine
5. Cookery Fundamentals
6. History of Indian Food (2 Editions Printed)
7. The Great Indian Story Book for Children
8. Personal Budget: Easy Work Book
9. Online Classes Log Book
10. Dictionary Making Work Book for School Children
11. The Lazy Bed
12. Hindu Dharm (हिन्दू धर्म) (In Hindi Language)
13. Where is my coffee?
14. Your First Job is Never your Last (Volume 1)
15. You are Almost There (Quick Fix Resume and Interview Hacks)
16. Working for the Enemy? - A lesson in Career Management
17. Public Speaking for the Young
18. A Date With Coffee
19. How to be The Best Hotel Front Office Employee
20. Diploma in Food Production, The complete Syllabus
21. Diploma in F&B Service, The Complete Syllabus
22. Diploma in Front Office, The Complete Syllabus
23. The Time to Speak is Now
24. Munshi Premchand (Short Stories in English)
25. The Housekeeping Department, Text Book
26. Hitchhiker’s Guide to Trekking in Uttarakhand
27. Uttarakhand, A divine Land for a Reason
28. Bachhon ke liye rochak kahaniyan (बच्चों के लिए रोचक कहानियाँ) (In Hindi Language)
29. Basic Communication Skills of English
30. The Basic Office Organisation Book for Start-ups
31. Hospitality HRM
32. Hospitality Marketing
33. Bakery Ingredients and Tools
34. Human Resource Management for Indian Professionals
35. The process of LAWFULLY operating a Hospitality business in India
Connect with me: email@example.com
The items in your Cart will be deleted, click ok to proceed.